The fertility show
Thinking of having a baby?
Finding it difficult to get pregnant?
Want to know how fertile you are?
Looking for some answers?
Whether you’re just thinking about starting
a family or have been trying for ages, find out
what you need to know at The Fertility Show.
- 100 exhibitors
- 60 talks from experts
- Medical and complementary alternatives
- Leading UK and overseas clinics
- Fertility assessments and treatments
- Advice for everyone including single women and same sex couples
- A proven event, now in its 5th year
For those just thinking of having a baby:
- Zita West on how to get pregnant
- Marilyn Glenville on fertility-boosting nutrition
- Charles Kingsland on preparing for pregnancy
- Testing your ovarian reserve
For people finding it difficult to get pregnant:
- The main approaches to treatment
- The fertility rollercoaster
- What men need to know about their fertility
- Tackling particular problems and scenarios
Britain's leading fertility specialists on:
- Reduced ovarian reserve
- Egg freezing and unexplained infertility
- PCOS, recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis & fibroids
- Complementary therapies
- Coping strategies and managing relationships through treatment
Alternative Parenting or when treatment isn't working:
- Donor treatment
- Adoption & fostering
- Single women and lesbian couples
Alternative Parenting at the Fertility Show is sponsored by Diva Magazine and Gay Times
The Fertility Show is backed by Britain's leading fertility support group, Infertility Network UK. It is a dedicated and discreet* environment where you can learn about your fertility, explore your options with experienced and sympathetic professionals and find out how to give yourself the best chance of conceiving. More.