Thinking of having a baby?
Finding it difficult to get pregnant?
Want to know how fertile you are?
Looking for some answers?
Whether you’re just thinking about starting a family or have been trying for ages, find out what you need to know at The Fertility Show.
- 100 exhibitors with doctors, clinicians, practitioners and fertility experts available on their stands
- 60 talks from from some of the world's leading fertility specialists - just £ 1 each!
- Medical and complementary alternatives
- Leading UK and overseas clinics
- Fertility assessments and treatments
- Advice for everyone including single women and same sex couples
- Now in its 5th year
- Admission price: £ 11
The Fertility Show is backed by Britain's leading fertility support group, Infertility Network UK. It is a dedicated and discreet* environment where you can learn about your fertility, explore your options with experienced and sympathetic professionals and find out how to give yourself the best chance of conceiving. More.
For those considering IVF:
- How to choose a clinic
- Treatment abroad
- What the NHS will pay for
- Improving the odds
- New IVF techniques - do they work?